Those who are in the housekeeping business has the job of cleaning rooms or areas in malls or in hotels by following certain procedures. They also have materials and equipment for a specific texture that they are intending to clean. That is why they always get a good result.
The same is true in cleaning car interiors. There are some elements of housekeeping are applied in car cleaning procedures.
Generally they start from the upper part to the bottom and from one side to the other. These are the basic in the concentrated effort in providing a clean car. Taking care of your car is a focal point of protecting your investment.
Leather, plastic, cloth, glass, and metal are the materials that the fundamental parts of a car interior are made of. Almost all material elements are present. Textures have corresponding chemicals that can help easily in cleaning. It also has equipment and other necessary materials advised to be used. The differentiations in chemical application are dissimilar.
Normally using substance in cleaning has added ingredients that can be harmful to ones help. Though a room and a car are two different areas, and its usage differs. That is why there are specific car cleaning chemicals in the market today that should be used.
These are the steps in cleaning the car interior.
- Remove the carpet and the fabric cover and remove all dirt and unnecessary elements. Wash them with soap and water and let dry or if there are spares use them as much as possible.
- Take out the dust in all corners from top to bottom and from one side to the other.
- Making use of a stiff brush, utilize this in areas that could not be reaching by wiping or sweeping. An example is the car radio buttons.
- Utilizing a vacuum cleaner for car, remove dust on the same manner as you were sweeping the interior.
- After these, apply all the chemicals that need to be drawn on. Make sure you use a clean cloth or car fiber to prevent from scratches or other results that may harm the car surface. Make sure that you read the instructions on how to use the chemical properly.
- Dress the car with its carpet and seat cover once you have cleaned the entire interior. This is the time to condition the car by letting the chemical dry or unwanted smell goes.
These are the basic steps in cleaning the car interior which is very applicable. These are simple yet very effective steps
Your seat cover must not only look presentable it should be clean. Don't you know that dirty seat covers can also trapped germs and bacteria which can cause sickness and allergy? Clean your seat covers regularly.