US Direct Protect on The Balancing Act
A Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty Isn't Always Front to Rear!US Direct Protect Author Ridin Macar
When you buy an auto warranty, the first thing you want to know is what is covered and the extended car warranty that sounds the most satisfying is the bumper-to-bumper warranty. And why not, when it means from front to the rear end of the car! But is it really like that? What does bumper-to-bumper warranty actually mean and does it include both the bumpers? Find out by reading below.
Bumper-to-bumper is definitely one of the popular auto warranties that the extended warranty providers offer you. It undoubtedly is a very inclusive auto warranty that you can buy. Such an extended car warranty has almost everything covered – whether there are small repairs, big time mechanical breakdowns or simply some hissess or misses resounding in the car. Bumper-to-bumper warranty will be the first that you may be presented when you go to buy auto warranty. It is easily available for both new and used cars.
There's another important thing about bumper-to-bumper warranties which car owners should know. Bumper-to-bumper extended car warranties are also known as exclusionary auto/ car warranty. This is because bumper-to-bumper car warranties includes so many things along with some fringe benefits that when car owners buy extended warranties then they are provided with a list of items that are not included. This list will let you know about the parts, services and items that are not included in the bumper-to-bumper warranty. And sometimes bumpers are in the excluded category.
So what exactly does bumper-to-bumper warranty NOT incorporates? Read the following to know more:
1) Vehicle emissions and fuel transmission are the things that are not included in the bumper-to-bumper warranty.
2) Tires won't be included as well in the bumper-to-bumper warranty.
3) Most accessories such as exhaust system, hoses, belts, light bulbs, drums, rotors will not be included as well.
4) Power-train that is the drive-train system of the car is exclusive of the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Power-train is fairly an expensive coverage and hence it is a different auto warranty altogether.
5) Full Comprehensive auto warranty is also different from bumper-to-bumper. It covers totally different parts from those power-train and bumper-to-bumper.
As a customer I.e a car owner shows enough determination to buy auto warranty then the auto warranty companies may even throw in freebies such roadside assistance, towing, car rental reimbursements, wear and tear coverage, mechanical breakdown coverage and also tires. Bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage can be bought for a wide duration of years. It begins at 1 year and may even go upto 10 years coverage.
There is a lot of competition in the market these days and auto warranty providers are doing a lot to please their customers. And hence bumper-to-bumper warranty may just become the least exclusionary auto warranty there is.
Resource Box: US Direct Protect provides a bumper-to-bumper warranty that offers much more than regular coverage. Buy auto warranties from USDirectProtect dot com and be sure of getting the best car warranty quote on the market.